30 September - 2 October 2013 | Columbia University in the City of New York
The 6th Womensphere Global Summit & Awards 2013 will convene global leaders, emerging leaders, educators, business leaders, policymakers, thought leaders, Foundation/NGO leaders, entrepreneurs, and social innovators, around this year's theme of CREATING THE FUTURE: EVOLUTION + REVOLUTION, and our constant theme of advancing women’s leadership, innovation, and entrepreneurship, as co-creators of the world’s future.
At this Summit, we will ask these questions, discuss answers, explore solutions, and collaborate on actions:=
- The Future of Leadership, Management & Talent
- The Future of Science, Technology, Invention and Innovation
- The Future of Business & Capitalism
- The Future of Women & Girls
- The Future of Education & Academia
- The Future of Entrepreneurship & Social Entrepreneurship
- The Future of Sustainability & Development
- The Future of Media, Culture & The Arts
- The Future of Government & Public Policy
Womensphere Global Summit 2013 will build and launch a global community and multi-stakeholder ecosystem that will invest in creating a better future for our global society, one that simultaneously advances women's leadership, innovation, entrepreneurship, and equal role in transforming our world.
Hosted by Columbia University in New York City and McGraw-Hill Financial, the Summit will be thematically organized each day, and will feature the Inaugural Womensphere Foundation Gala.
Womensphere Global Summit 2013 will feature over 100 Distinguished Speakers and Honorees, and a select community of Delegates who are leaders, innovators, educators, and entrepreneurs across all fields of human endeavor, including: